Francois Vernay (1821-1896), Still Life With Fruit And Pouring Money Lyon
Still life: silver jug, oranges and apples in a silver dish. François vernay pseudonym francis honey, born 1 November 1821 in Lyon and died in the same city September 7, 1896, was a French painter. Oil on wood panel prepared, proper use of state. 28x62 cm frame golden twentieth 40x74cm, World contact me for exact shipping cost. The item \enamels \The seller is \This item can be shipped to the following countries: america, europe, asia, australia.
- period nineteenth and before <\/ li>
- Type: Oil <\/ li>
- characteristics: Box <\/ li>
- artistic trend: French School <\/ li>
- type: Impressionism <\/ li>
- Theme: Still life <\/ li>